Friday, January 5, 2018

Favorite French Country Posts for 2017

Slipping into a new year, I thought it would be fun to look back at 2017 
at some of my favorite French Country posts.
So, please join me as we view my Top 10 picks from the year of 2017.

To read more about each post, just click on the link.

A romantic home has a feeling of being transported to another era.


Ironstone is the perfect accessory for a French Country look --
that timeworn feeling of simple comfortable elegance.


Who knew this French wine went for up to $3,500 a bottle!
Definitely one of my favorite finds!


This white rooster . . . love at first sight.


Before & After -- a private French Country retreat.


My June garden is so pretty, it's blushing! I'm yearning for Spring.


Here are some simple tips to set a romantic mood.


Inspiring Fall touches to quietly complement the season.


That rusty patina captured my heart!


A simple French Country look for Christmas without a tree!


Looking back recaptures fond memories and teaches us a few lessons along the way 
while looking forward brings exciting new challenges and fresh ideas. 
I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog this past year
and hope you stay tuned for a fun year in 2018.

***

If you enjoyed this look back, I hope you'll follow me in 2018.
Just subscribe (it's FREE) in the upper right column of this page.
You can also follow my Pinterest boards to see all my favorite photos.
Thank you for a wonderful year and I wish you a happy and peaceful New Year.

***



22 comments:

  1. Your home is beautiful, Pat! You definitely have the touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking back. I loved them the first time and this time it was like visiting you again. You do have Mom's touch for decorating. I don't think she was quite as good as you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! I do think Mom was a big influence in my love of decorating. Just as Dad formed our passion for gardening. Hugs, Pat

      Delete
  3. Your blog is exciting and fun, i truly enjoyed all you posted this year.Looking to a year filled with wonder, thanks and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlene. Your comments are always so supportive and sweet. Hugs, Pat

      Delete
  4. Charming. Delightful. Colorful. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun trip back through your 2017. Here's to a terrific 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon. Glad you have enjoyed my posts. Hugs, Pat

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful pictures. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat you have a very lovely home. I'm visiting from The Scoop. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! Thanks so much for hopping over from The Scoop. I hope you visit again soon. Your sweet comments were much appreciated. Hugs, Pat

      Delete
  9. The wine crate and the bicycle were my favorite. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look back Pat! I remember each one. I'm yearning for spring as well! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful collection of posts you shared this year! Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete