Friday, September 1, 2017

Get the European Look


Looking for European inspiration for your home?
Well, check out these three Colorado stores that are
"Bringing French Country Home" 
with their unique vintage goodies and European-style gifts. 

Inspired by a Simpler Time of Life

At Farmhouse & Co. in south Denver you'll find a brand new shop filled with
wonderful treasures for the home like this French apron. 
You know me, if it's got a chicken or rooster on it, I'm in love.


These white pie plates are so pretty and even have a crimped edge. 
Lots of hand-poured candles in cool jars to choose from too.


This small space is decorated so creatively, you won't want to leave.
This little piggy sure caught my eye.


There's even an organic herbal apothecary.


Check out Chelsea's web site at www.farmhousedenver.com for more information.



New Owner New Look

The Tended Thicket on Old Gaylord Street in Denver has been around for years
but recently had a major makeover under new management.
With an exciting new look, you'll find lots of European items
such as French hand cremes, English garden pots and fresh flowers.


The first thing you see is this beautiful room that makes you feel like you're in France.


The decor is elegant and tempts you to slow down and notice all the special little touches.


The back room has been transformed into a flowering patio complete with a fountain
and fresh bouquets that remind me of an outdoor French flower market.


For more information, check out www.thetendedthicket.com.


Antiques and Special Shoppes in The Barn

Take a thirty-minute drive south of Denver to a small town called Castle Rock
and you'll find a unique store called The Barn.
Inside it's filled to the rafters with specialty items for the home.


More than 100 years old, this huge building was once home to horse and buggy rigs
and now houses more than twenty amazing shops.

This beautiful bedroom is sure to inspire you.


Feeling like you're in Europe?
Love that basket.


You thought I was kidding about the rafters!
Every inch in this old horse barn is overflowing with goodies.


Step outside and enjoy a yard full of metal arches, gates and garden ornaments
while another old barn across the way sets the tone.


So, are you ready to go shopping with me yet?

***

If you enjoyed your visit, I hope you'll follow me by email.
Just subscribe (it's FREE) in the upper right column of this page.
You can also follow my Pinterest boards to see all my favorite photos.
Thank you!!

***

Linking with:
Shabby Art BoutiqueBlue Willow HouseLittle FarmsteadRustic & RefinedDwellings,
Between Naps on the PorchCoastal CharmStone GableA Stroll Thru Life,
Savvy Southern StyleA Delightsome LifeHave a Cup of Mrs. Olson,
21 Rosemary LaneKatherine's CornerMy Thrift Store AddictionFrench Country Cottage

21 comments:

  1. Love the bird's eye view of those shops, Pat! Thanks for the travel tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely like in France. But I hope you get to come here all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When can we go? Fabulous places I've only dreamt about. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be right there!! Oh my gosh those look like amazing stores, I could spend the whole weekend wandering around them! My wallet might not like it, though....sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could show me hours of pictures like these. It's fun to go to shops like these and find a bargain and have fun. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go shopping with you! I am new to your blog, but I have the same taste as you, so we would have to make an agreement that we can not go for the same thing, unless there are two of them! Love these shops! I need to move!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, so beautiful.. really feeling like Europe..

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that old metal glider in the last photo stole my heart away :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish we had stores like that in Boise, but would kill my budget! We're lucky I can find tons of cool French things in thrift stores here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sister, I can hardly wait to see these places. I love the apron, the crimped plates, the bird cage,the bed, the old chest, the whole barn place. I think that the spring will be my best time to come out. I just haven't been having a good time a lot of this summer and think spring will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great places to shop. They are so inspiring. I saw so many things I would love to have in my own home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the tour! So much fun!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Pat for the tour! I love the French Country European flair. Stopped by from the amaze me mon. party:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a wonderful area to shop in. I saw so many things I'd want to take home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish I could shop at these fascinating shops. Thanks for taking me along for the fun and sharing at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All three places look so fun! I especially love the barn. I have a very similar basket that I adore. Hubby and I are thinking of getting away to Breckenridge after my recovery. He booked it for Oct. 7-14th. Hoping to find some fun places to stop! thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to go shopping with you!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my kind of shopping! Thanks for sharing @ Vintage Charm--Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this was a nice distraction this morning! Love to be distracted by shopping! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is alamost as good as window shopping--to a place I'll never get to go--and it didn't cost me anything, either. thanx.

    ReplyDelete