Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Early Fall Changes

Hi friends and Happy Fall. 

I hope you're enjoying some beautiful autumn weather where you are. 
Here in Colorado, the nights are cool enough for an extra blanket 
and the aspen leaves are turning bright orange and gold 
while there's snow dusting the mountain tops.

I'm enjoying a few new blooms that brighten a fall landscape in my garden.


Inside the house, fall inspires me to make a few simple changes and do a little cleaning. 
I always seem to do "fall cleaning" rather than "spring cleaning."

The foyer gets a new look for fall with some natural touches, 
an old window, a vintage silver tray and a straw-covered wine bottle. 


A view of the little "great" room. 


I love the warm look of the wooden bowl and a deer antler on the dining table.


More wooden bowls and some dried hydrangeas crown the china closet. 


The mantel in the dining room is lined with candles, warming up this space.
Wrapped wine bottles punctuate each end of the mantle. 


I've added a small table in back of the couch that holds an ironstone pitcher 
filled with cotton ball stems and another unusual wine bottle. 


Looking into the dining room from the living room. 
Warm textures, soft colors and a chunky throw bring the changing season inside. 


It won't be long before cars line up
to view the changing colors of the leaves in our beautiful mountains.  


Happy Fall Everyone!

***

If you enjoyed your visit, I hope you'll follow me on e-mail.
Just subscribe in the upper right column of this page.
Thanks so much!!

***




9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful house and a great saint. Francis. Best wishes from Poland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wonderful to hear from Poland! Thanks for reading and your lovely comments. Hugs, Pat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. Glad you liked the photos. Enjoy fall...it's official now! Hugs, Pat

      Delete
  3. Looks like your ready for fall, enjoy the lovely inside and outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so charming and pretty. Love all the light that comes into your rooms. Happy Wednesday.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. So warm and cozy, everything is meticulously placed. Love your fall cleaning idea right before the holidays. Enjoy the fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (And actually, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING to about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to determine if this quick questionnaire can help you discover your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

  7. I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses...............

    ReplyDelete