Monday, June 4, 2018

Snapshot Garden Tour

Hello my Friends!

Just a little snapshot tour of my early summer garden. 
This rosebush has never had this many blooms . . . must be all the rain we had in the spring. 


 This is a quickie tour because I'm so focused on our new old mountain cabin. 
If you missed last week's post, you can read about my dream coming true HERE.


The garden is really greening up.
It won't be long til the hollyhocks are blooming around this old wheelbarrow.


Our closing is scheduled for Tuesday, June 2 so wish me luck. 
I have a thousand ideas of what I want to do with the little cabin, 
besides just enjoying the peace, quiet and beauty of the Rocky Mountains. 


I hope you enjoyed this quickie look at the garden.


I would love for you to come back next week to hear more about the cabin. 

***

If you enjoyed your visit, I hope you'll follow me by email.
Just subscribe (it's FREE) in the upper right column of this page.
You can also follow my Pinterest boards to see all my favorite photos.
Thank you!!!

***






11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on closing! I am so happy for you and looking forward to your cabin posts. Your garden is looking gorgeous:)
    Have a sweet summer.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your closing!

    Love the photo of your picket fence with roses. :-)

    Have a wonderful week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you dropping by and sending flowers, they are beautiful and know you are enjoying them. Have fun with your cabin this week i hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden looks beautiful & this FL girl loves that cabin. I'm enjoying your new adventure with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Your rose bush is incredible! sb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty garden! Good luck with the closing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you all good things with your dream cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the cabin Pat! Love your pretty garden snapshots, especially the old wheelbarrow. I have a similar one.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your garden is looking spectacular Pat. Thank you for sharing your summer snapshot at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring your garden at tomorrow's party.
    hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lovely! Thanks for sharing at TFT!

    ReplyDelete