Friday, April 20, 2018

A Spring Refresh in the Dining Room

Spring has arrived in the dining room.


It doesn't take a major make-over to refresh the dining room with a few Spring touches.


Removing the tablecloth and adding a metal tray with a green-filled garden urn 
instantly changes the mood of the dining room table.


I like to keep it simple. Adding a few old books adds height and interest.


And some fresh violas complete the spring look.


A bit of green in a French champagne bucket brightens up one corner.


A garden statue on the vintage sewing machine base adds a whiff of elegance.


The other corner features some white blossoms, an old mirror, and a vintage violin.
So romantic!


Happy Spring! 

***

If you enjoyed your visit, I hope you'll follow me by email.
Just subscribe (it's FREE) in the upper right column of this page. 
You can also follow my Pinterest boards to see all my favorite photos.
Thank you!!!

***


9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty spring dining rooom! Love the arrangement on the table. And that mirror over your mantel--swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jilly! I'm so ready for Spring! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Pat

      Delete
  2. Do you play your vintage violin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie! I wish I could play it. It belonged to my father who did play a bit as a child. I love it for its memories and its beauty. Hugs, Pat

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful changes! I love the violin hanging on the wall. I hope you will share at Snickerdoodle on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sharon. The violin is like a piece of beautiful sculpture. Have a great weekend. Pat

      Delete
  4. Birds always remind me of spring and flowers, your violin was such a great add for some romance, hope it feels like spring outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlene! Well, we had a couple of inches of snow last night so it doesn't seem very Springy outside. But tomorrow the sun will be shining in a blue sky and the snow will melt away. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Pat

      Delete
  5. I love it all! I have featured you today at TFT. Have a great weekend ahead!https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/spring-inspiration-in-bloom-at-thursday-favorite-things/

    ReplyDelete